Saturday, July 16, 2022

Christmas in July

 Christmas in July 



Easy Chevron Granny Square Throw T
utorial by Bonnie Bay Crochet on YouTube. You can find her on Facebook too

I used crochet hook size 6 mm. I chained 178. I chose the colors Paddy Green, Cherry Red and Soft White by Red Heart Super Saver yarn. I used jumbo sized yarn. It took approximately one of each skien. 

This was my first Crochet Chevron Granny Square Throw. I enjoyed making it. 


Mini Christmas Hat 

Crochet Christmas Mini Hat by Crochet Rainbows & Butterflies 


Vintage Christmas Ornament: Sara Sach from Posh Pooch Designs 

Vintage Christmas Ornament


What are you making for Christmas in July?

Have a great day!





1 comment:

  1. These are awesome! I want to make that ornament. :)

    ReplyDelete

Posh Pooch Designs : FRIDAY FUN DAY! Heart Filet Gift Bag Crochet Patte...

Posh Pooch Designs : FRIDAY FUN DAY! Heart Filet Gift Bag Crochet Patte... : FRIDAY FUN DAY!   Heart Filet Gift Bag  Crochet Pattern  By Sar...