Thursday, April 21, 2022

Crochet Rose Granny Square - Red


Crochet Rose Granny Square by Bag-O-Day Crystal on YouTube.

I had to make a red rose because I have the Lincoln Red Rose growing in my garden. I have a Pink Peace Rose as well.

I'm not sure what I will do with the squares yet. I should probably make more and make a couch covering to drape across the top.

What do you think? Have you made 3D granny squares? What have you made with the granny squares?

A special thanks to Crystal at Bag-O-Day Crochet. She's one on my favorite crochet channels on YouTube. 🌹🌹🌹

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely! I have not made any 3-d granny squares yet but I have plans too. I enjoy watching Crystal too. <3

    ReplyDelete

Posh Pooch Designs : FRIDAY FUN DAY! Heart Filet Gift Bag Crochet Patte...

Posh Pooch Designs : FRIDAY FUN DAY! Heart Filet Gift Bag Crochet Patte... : FRIDAY FUN DAY!   Heart Filet Gift Bag  Crochet Pattern  By Sar...